All they did was send a default email stating they were looking into the issue.I have sent over 30 emails asking where my package is.
No one has the balls to reply to my email! STEER CLEAR OF THIS OUTFIT. They are avoiding pissed customers. Not a way to handle business.
All they did was send a default email stating they were looking into the issue. I have sent over 30 emails asking where my package is. No one has the balls to reply to my email! STEER CLEAR OF THIS OUTFIT.
They are avoiding pissed customers.Not a way to handle business.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Order Delivery
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "I bought the blackout cellular blinds. Got jammed after a few months, got them fixed. Got jammed again, got them 'fixed' again. Only this time, they were..."
- "Das Kleid sitzt toll und hat einen schönen Schnitt. Es fällt sehr schön. Für Frauen mit dicken Waden ist dieses Kleid perfekt. Schade dass es dieses Kleid in keinem hellen..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."