Dealfind - Ordered in October - STILL NOT HERE!!!!!
All they did was send a default email stating they were looking into the issue.I have sent over 30 emails asking where my package is.
No one has the balls to reply to my email! STEER CLEAR OF THIS OUTFIT. They are avoiding pissed customers. Not a way to handle business.
All they did was send a default email stating they were looking into the issue. I have sent over 30 emails asking where my package is. No one has the balls to reply to my email! STEER CLEAR OF THIS OUTFIT.
They are avoiding pissed customers.Not a way to handle business.12a2eefd review #467831
You may also like
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers..."
- "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..."
- "I placed order online on Monday, RAFFARLLO NETWORK web page showed the shipping method was UPS 2 day air, and charged $14.95. However, the order shipment tacking link shows that..."
- "Wen't into the radio shack off off old spanish trail in houstonTx. and purchased a galaxy Sll and was supose to get a coupon sent to my companies email of..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "My wife and I: each had our own Harley, but we decided to trade in both of them for a Touring model (2014 Street Glide Special) that we both could..."
- "On Feb.28,2015 I was in Rainbow with a friend shopping and I tried on a pair of pants it had two different security pins in it while trying the pants..."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."