Ordered a 'towel wrap dress', paid $25 dollars, supposedly worth $75.The fabric was the cheapest possible and the arm holes were too small for me, even though it was advertised as for men as well and no size option.
Repeated requests for refund, I even sent in pictures, which were requested and they just continue to ignore me. They claim to offer 'customer satisfaction' which is obviously not their concern at all. I think there is a reason there is no phone number on their site.
They don't want to deal with people.They just want to ignore you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I have received a bill from Bell Canada for the past year with charges on it that include all three taxes: GST, PST, & HST. I have inquired about..."
- "Just ordered the product today on a page identified as a Canadian provider. After the total charges page was displayed and I provided my credit card info, I..."
- "My husband won an auction for what he thought were TWO girls night lights. He spent quite a bit thinking it was for TWO. He then comes to find out..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."