Ordered a 'towel wrap dress', paid $25 dollars, supposedly worth $75.The fabric was the cheapest possible and the arm holes were too small for me, even though it was advertised as for men as well and no size option.
Repeated requests for refund, I even sent in pictures, which were requested and they just continue to ignore me. They claim to offer 'customer satisfaction' which is obviously not their concern at all. I think there is a reason there is no phone number on their site.
They don't want to deal with people.They just want to ignore you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I bought a 2 pieces of sexy crochet bathing suit last may 5, 2014. And they told me to wait for the delivery which is 15 days but..."
- "I have received a bill from Bell Canada for the past year with charges on it that include all three taxes: GST, PST, & HST. I have inquired about..."
- "Just ordered the product today on a page identified as a Canadian provider. After the total charges page was displayed and I provided my credit card info, I..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."