Ordered a 'towel wrap dress', paid $25 dollars, supposedly worth $75.The fabric was the cheapest possible and the arm holes were too small for me, even though it was advertised as for men as well and no size option.
Repeated requests for refund, I even sent in pictures, which were requested and they just continue to ignore me. They claim to offer 'customer satisfaction' which is obviously not their concern at all. I think there is a reason there is no phone number on their site.
They don't want to deal with people.They just want to ignore you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 2 pieces of sexy crochet bathing suit last may 5, 2014. And they told me to wait for the delivery which is 15 days but..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "I have received a bill from Bell Canada for the past year with charges on it that include all three taxes: GST, PST, & HST. I have inquired about..."
- "Just ordered the product today on a page identified as a Canadian provider. After the total charges page was displayed and I provided my credit card info, I..."
- "Ok Tophatter this is a new low. I made a complaint with you and on this site about how you CHARGED ME MORE THAN MY AUCTION WAS WON FOR! 6+6..."