I purchased a Deal Find voucher for unlimited laser hair removal treatments throughout the year.Once I received the voucher, I was only able to schedule an appointment with the vendor through an online appt.

service. The first appt. I was able to get was way after the 30 days from the initial purchase of the voucher. When I went to my first appt., the machine that was used was probably the first machine ever used in laser hair removal; it was archaic and I don't feel that the technician was thorough in the application.

The technician then had me set at her "desk" when she went on the computer to schedule all my subsequent appts.. When I asked if she could print out or write the appt. times she told me I would receive these times via an email. O.K..

When i received the email, the appts. were spread out by at least 7 weeks. I have had laser hair removal in the past and have been told by both places I went, to never go longer than 6 weeks between treatments and sometimes shorter periods depending on the area being lasered. I then received an email from the vendor indicating my next appointment was cancelled because of "null" When I contacted Deal Find, all I received was a generic corporate answer.

I then sent two further emails, along with the vendor email attached, requesting they be submitted to a supervisor and received the same generic response. I am now out $200. What a total rip off. I asked Deal Find to remove me from their email list and received a response right away that they would.

Spend your money with local savings sites, Living Social or Groupon.Deal Find is Deal Shady.

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments

Please contact your local police and BBB so you can file fraud reports.This is happening to WAY too many people!

Dealfind needs to be charged and shut down! Also contact your credit card compnaies ASAP!

Let them know about the fraud as well.All the best in getting your money back!

i purchased a watch for $20.first it arrived 8 weeks later and to my surprise i found 3 watches in the envelope.

i quickly checked my credit card statement and there it was! they charged me for all three watches without my authorization! instead of a $20 deal i ended up with a $60 charge for something i never asked for. i tried contacting customer service 5 times via email to no avail.

their customer service is totally useless. and if i may add those watches are awful. they looked far much better in their website and they failed to mention the brand of the watch. that tops it off...

its the George brand from walmart!

do u see the trap i fell into?im really frustrated and please do yourself a favor and stay far away from them.

#519606

Hello,

We have great news! We have resolved your issue for you. Please check your personal email for a notification from Dealfind. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you experience any further difficulties as we would be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for using Dealfind and have a great day!

Sincerely,

#519603

Hello,

Thank you for following up with me. Please check your personal email address that you have registered with us, I sent you an email. We have resolved this for you! Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thank you for using Dealfind.

#519280

Voucher#6872-6967 and Order#120504-1088670-001

#519161

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. This is not the standard we accept from companies that we run deals with. We do go through great lengths to ensure that our vendors are reputable and provide our customers with excellent service. Can you please provide me with the order number for this deal, so that I can look into this immediately for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I look forward to resolving this for you!