I recently purchased two bracelets from Dealfind, one with black crystal beads and the other with red crystal beads.The black crystal bracelet came with 7 crystals but the red crystal bracelet only came with 5 crystals.

Dealfind and Shirin Diamond Center advertises 7 crystal beads for all their bracelets. I contacted Dealfind and they suggested that I contact Shirin Diamond Center directly for product exchange and return shipping costs. Shirin Diamond Center has not replied to any of my emails. Dealfind does indeed find good deals but that doesnt mean that the product the you receive is what you actually ordered.

Dealfind does not want to remedy the issue instead leaves the customer high and dry. What a joke.

Future online deal seekers please go to Wagjag or Teambuy or Groupon instead.At least these companies can afford excellent customer service.

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Dealfind - Refund still not reflect on my bank account Dealfind "I bought a 2 pieces of sexy crochet bathing suit last may 5, 2014. And they told me to wait for the delivery which is 15 days but..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more