Featured

I ordered a bathing suit in March.Said it would be delivered in May AFTER the deal was closed, becuAse I called and the rude young girl said that's how it works.

The. May comes along and still nothing.

I sign into deal find to find out it would be shipped in June!I had asked for my money back on that phone call and the little wench said she could not cause the transaction was completed, even thought the order wasn't even shipped to me yet?

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #825733

I received the bathing suit...BUT it's not even the same one pictured that the model is wearing...it's actually a cheaper version and looks so different then the one pictured.I sent an angry email and they said they will contact the merchant to get it replaced.

I just received it today. It's still the same one they had sent me.

Cheap version.Never ever ordering from deal find again

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #822328

The EXACT same thing happened to me with my swimsuit!I HATE dealfind.com and will never order from there again!!!!!!

I ordered it on April 2 and still have not received it yet.Today is May 31!!!!

O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more