I purchased a Teambuy/Dealfind for $50 worth of clothes at a certain store for $25. The promotional amount expired ($50) but I was suppose to be able to use the paid amount ($25) at the store, the store refused. Teambuy/Dealfind claimes that if a merchant refuses a voucher they will issue you a credit. I emailed Teambuy/Dealfind they said no, when I tried to plead my case I get this response:

"Hello,

For any other inquiries not pertaining to this order, please visit our Customer Support/FAQ page in order to submit a new support request email. "

Basically telling me where to go. Teambuy/Dealfind is a horrible company, but don't take my word for it, Google either of the names and read some of the reviews yourself. Don't get ripped off like I did.

I will not let this go, every few months I will resubmit a complaint and go on every review website I can find to warn people away from Dealfind / Teambuy. OR Dealfind can give back my stolen money and they will never hear from me again.

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments

TRY GETTING A FREFUND WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY, THEY WILL PROCESS A CHARGEBACK & GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY