I also purchased Hair Chalk through DEALFIND.COM via INFO@LIVEITNEXUS.COM for a christmas gift.The order was processed October 23, 2012 and was paid in full that day.

I have not received my merchandise and I have sent several emails to both companies. I have not had any response to my inquiries. Both companies show phone numbers, but neither have anyone to answer - answering machine just says to send in an email - wow.

I also am going to get in touch with the Better Business Bureau in Toronto.

What a crappy way to do business.I will not order from Dealfind.com again.

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments

Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada #584352

I purchased through dealfind on Oct 30, also.It was as a Christmas gift for our granddaughter.

Sent e-mails to both Dealfind and to Liveitnexus, with no reply on shipping or product arrival time. It did arrive today. It is a set of $5.00 (tops) Mungyo pastels, also with no instructions. A real rip off.

I will not be using them ever again.:(

I also purchased the hair chalk for some reason it went through as two orders of it.Still waiting on this delivery but the charges have gone through on my card.

Shoulda done research on this company before. Never ordering from them again. But still hoping for the product or refund or email from the company explaining.

Ordered it on Oct.30, 2012.

#582074

I just received the Hair Chalk in the mail today. A reply to my emails advising it was coming or out of stock would have been appreciated, but anyhow it's here! Thanks for letting me complain.

to Owner of complaint Toronto, Ontario, Canada #583137

I'm very curious to know if you are happy with the product you received.

I can't believe this tiny box of mungyo pastels is supposed to be worth $100.

You can find it online for $17.50 Maybe you got a different product than the one I was sent...

to Curious Toronto, Ontario, Canada #583849

I am so glad someone pointed out the quality if the Mungyo pastels.There is no way it could ever be 100 value.

I actually found almost identical product at dollarama for 2.50! I was so disappointed, did you see the size of each pastel!? What is that about? This is the 3rd time I have been duped by dealfind.

The first time was with a google android that came only in bubble wrap in a plain Chinese box no other packaging or instructions.

When turned on it would only stay infor 5 mins tops and everything wax in Chinese and couldn't access any English!!!No more dealfind for me!!

to Owner of complaint Chatham, Ontario, Canada #584289

STILL Haven't recieved mine - purchased on Oct.30.

Several emails as well.

I can get stuff from India in less time!

I won't be ordering through them again either :( Boo!