First, I ordered a voucher for car detailing and maintenance.$49 for a wash, interior detail, oil change, tire rotation, alignment, and 49 point inspection.

I called the merchant at 9 AM and he told me to bring it in by noon and it would take less than 2 hours. I brought the vehicle in for 10:45 and the receptionist told me it would be done by 1 at the latest and since I drove myself I'd have to find something to do for a few hours nearby. 1 o'clock came around and when I returned to pick up my car it was in the exact same spot with nothing having been done to it. After obviously complaining they told me to come back in 1 hour and it will be done.

I come back an hour later and all that was done was the wash and an interior vacuum. That's it! I told them this is unacceptable and he offered me free service next time I come in. I'll NEVER go back to South Boston Auto and Truck, that sketchy fraud.

The other complaint is as follows: I ordered and paid for an iPhone Otterbox Defender case on December 12th hoping to receive it possibly for Christmas. Obviously, that did not happen.

Here we are over 3 months later and after multiple BS automated emails claiming the manufacturer cannot fill the orders yet then emails saying they will look into it and finally emails claiming the manufacturer has confirmed shipment will begin soon here I am with no case and no refund which I have been demanding for the past month with no response!F U Dealfind!

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments