So here is the deal....

I bought two deals for the same vendor through Dealfind.To make a very long story short I was completely scammed by the vendor, didn't get what I paid for and it took three months and a lot of emails/phonecalls to get part of the deal.

I then went back to Dealfind to ask for my money back on the second deal (i.e. not the one I used) as I obviously didn't want to use this vendor again. If you can imagine, they said they couldn't do that because it was past 30 days. Ummm how many deals are redeemed within the first 30 days.

The expiry date was a year away. After I wouldn't let it go, they said they would give me a voucher. Obviously, I said I didn't want the voucher as I wouldn't be using their service again. They then sent me an email saying they would credit me back the $.

That was 2 months ago!I have emailed twice with no response and no credit.

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments

Taken atvantaged of by Dealfind Dealfind "I purchased a voucher for house cleaning service from Dealfind. I tried to contact the service provider on many occasions but no response. Long story short, It was an old..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more