1.4

I purchased with Dealfind.com first off and had no problems with them, then I found out they went bankrupt and were going to be called TeamBuy, and than TeamBuy changed to Ncrowd and I found out that Ncrowd was called Boom Street.I was trying to find out what I could do regarding 3 vouchers I have that had a NO-EXPIRY date on them,I had also purchased a Voucher for World Resorts International worth $1,500.00 and I could not find any company named that after purchasing it, that I believe was thru TeamBuy.

We had previousy purchased one in 2012 from Dealfind and had a beautiful vacation in Florida, There were NO PROBLEMS with DEALFIND, we had also purchased a hotel voucher in Halifax thru Dealfind and there was problems at the hotel, when I contacted Dealfind they credited the whole amount back to our credit card, and there was a Cash Balance in an account for me. I originally had NO Problems with Dealfind.com until going bankrupt. I was told the account would be turned over to the next company, but now don't know who in the heck has it..so I lost roughly $700.00 It sucks to be ripped off...and can't do anything about it.

I don't hink my mastercard is going to do anything about any of this as it's been too long.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dealfind. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dealfind to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was teambuy, ncrowd and boom street no comment. Author liked the most dealfind. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Best Buy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dealfind voucher for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments

Please I was only writing a review I DO NOT want to be contacted by any one except maybe to find out if I still have a credit, and as for Boom Street I haven't yet had a chance to even contact or deal with them.

Cathy