Update by user Mar 30, 2013

I have now decided to pursue this with the credit card company instead. I have faxed all relevant information to them to see if they can help me. It is not worth it to deal with Dealfind as all they do is say that this case is now closed when I send them any emails.

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2013

Purchased 2 certificated a year ago, stating there was no expiry date on service.I tried to redeem but merchant would not honour it and told me to get a refund from dealfind.

I tried to contact dealfind about this but they stated that since it was over a year ago (by two weeks) -no credit, as stated on website. The website fine print said that if store was out of business within a year of purchase a refund would be offered. I stated this was a different situation and there was no expiry date. After a few emails (on my part), customer rep came back and stated, no refund after a year.

Sorry for the inconvenience but that was their policy.

Thank for your understanding but the case is now closed.Can you believe this?

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments

LightInTheBox
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #616331

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us! We want to give you our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations while shopping at LightInTheBox.com. Please contact us with your order number at feedback[at]lightinthebox[dot]com, so we can solve this problem for you as soon as possible.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, we hope you could give us another chance to meet your shopping expectations!

LightInTheBox.com

to LightInTheBox #616498

Interesting, but I didn't buy it at Lightinthebox.com. Thanks but no thanks. I will only deal with the original merchant on this deal.