Purchased 4 $40 vouchers from dealfind.com for canvases at canvasaurus.com.The vouchers have no expiry date, so a year later I tried to use the vouchers, but the company seems to have vanished.

Contacted dealfind.com by email, & then phone, to let them know & to request a refund, but they will only give me a $5 credit on a future $15+ purchase with them...which I will obviously never ever use!!! They said I should have contacted them sooner. The point is, the vouchers had no expiry, and dealfind's FAQ's says that if a company goes out of business before vouchers are used, as long as the voucher isn't expired, they offer refund. This FAQ did not say anywhere, 'for up to a year', nor did it point to a specific refund policy, that apparently everyone should read prior to purchasing from them.

If the vouchers are only good for a year, then they should have put a year's expiry on them, in which case I probably wouldn't have bought them.I knew, when I purchaed them, exactly what I'd use them for...they were to use following a trip booked last year for my daughter & I, that we just returned from, to create pictures for my daughter from our trip.

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments