All they did was send a default email stating they were looking into the issue.I have sent over 30 emails asking where my package is.
No one has the balls to reply to my email! STEER CLEAR OF THIS OUTFIT. They are avoiding pissed customers. Not a way to handle business.
All they did was send a default email stating they were looking into the issue. I have sent over 30 emails asking where my package is. No one has the balls to reply to my email! STEER CLEAR OF THIS OUTFIT.
They are avoiding pissed customers.Not a way to handle business.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Order Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."