I can't redeem this voucher because the company no longer exists.They are not at the number on the voucher.

There was no expiration date so do I get a credit for what I paid for it? I tried to call you at 1-888-6368 and they said that number was no longer in existence so I am trying to get in contact with you by this email. Is Dealfind still in business ? I have never had any trouble with Groupon or SwarmJam so I am hoping that you can clear up this problem for me.

Edna Lackmantz My email is edna.lackmantz@sasktel.net.Phone number is 306-775-1986

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dealfind. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Dealfind to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Best Buy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dealfind dealfind voucher for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments