Dealfind - Refund still not reflect on my bank account

I bought a 2 pieces of sexy crochet bathing suit last may 5, 2014. And they told me to wait for the delivery which is 15 days but after 15 days the item still not show up, and i called them to follow up last june 13 and they sent me a email and receive a case number which is the case number: 00703588. And i ask if i can get a tracking number so i can check the status of the item if its on delivery or processing. But they didnt give any tracking number. I wait again for almost 1 month and never received any item, thats the time I file refund last july 24,2014 because i wait for so long for the delivery. I tried to check my bank if my refund is already reflect but My refund still not show up on my bank account until now.

Hope you can solve this problem

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bathing Suit
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #543566

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dealfind? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 08, 2014 #882083 Tucson, Arizona

I had the same problem I ordered the same date and I got the package on August 29 so 3 months later this It's ridiculous but arrive lol

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dealfind. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dealfind.
Filing a new complaint about