Dealfind - Review about Bathing Suit in Manhattan, New York
I ordered a bathing suit in March.Said it would be delivered in May AFTER the deal was closed, becuAse I called and the rude young girl said that's how it works.
The. May comes along and still nothing.
I sign into deal find to find out it would be shipped in June!I had asked for my money back on that phone call and the little wench said she could not cause the transaction was completed, even thought the order wasn't even shipped to me yet?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bathing Suit
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Hi, I just came from new York where I rented an apartment thru your page located in a place that was convenient for me; the address wasn´t the one announced,..."
- "I got Howard Tanner, 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, as a free lawyer, better known as a free public defender, this lawyer really stinks in more than one way...."
- "HOWARD TANNER ESQ. 30 VESEY ST, NEW YORK, NY (212) 962-1333 THIS LAWYER IS AN ALCOHOLIC - DO NOT HIRE HIM. STAY FAR AWAY. I should have followed the advice of other..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."