Dealfind - Review about Bathing Suit in Manhattan, New York

18 of 96 Dealfind reviews

I ordered a bathing suit in March.Said it would be delivered in May AFTER the deal was closed, becuAse I called and the rude young girl said that's how it works.

The. May comes along and still nothing.

I sign into deal find to find out it would be shipped in June!I had asked for my money back on that phone call and the little wench said she could not cause the transaction was completed, even thought the order wasn't even shipped to me yet?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 96 Dealfind reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Leah phan

Jun 10, 2014 #825733 Los Angeles, California, United States

I received the bathing suit...BUT it's not even the same one pictured that the model is wearing...it's actually a cheaper version and looks so different then the one pictured. I sent an angry email and they said they will contact the merchant to get it replaced. I just received it today. It's still the same one they had sent me. Cheap version. Never ever ordering from deal find again

0 0 Reply
Heidri

May 31, 2014 #822328 Birmingham, Alabama, United States

The EXACT same thing happened to me with my swimsuit! I HATE dealfind.com and will never order from there again!!!!!! I ordered it on April 2 and still have not received it yet. Today is May 31!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.