I ordered an item in October for someone as a Christmas gift and still have not received it.I have sent a million emails regarding this and they just keep saying, we must contact the merchant and get back to you.

I have called and spoke to 10 different people and they all have said the excat same thing, HORRIBLE customer service. This site is a scam and should not be trusted I am fearful of the fct they have my c/c information at this point, that is hw awful it is.

The employees on the phone sound sangry and not happy to to work there because they must hear this 1,000000,00000,0000,000 times a day!!!!I am so angry with the service I have recieved If I dont hear back soon I am taking major action!

Had an Experience with Dealfind?

Comments

Taken atvantaged of by Dealfind Dealfind "I purchased a voucher for house cleaning service from Dealfind. I tried to contact the service provider on many occasions but no response. Long story short, It was an old..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more